Counter-Strike: Zombie Escape Mod – ze_Portal1_pg on ProGaming
Counter-Strike 1.6: ze_portal1_pg WIN (1080p – 60FPS)
● Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrRiUAy88fMKXZ_ZagVxXvbBZNClZ5W6m
● Server IP: 18.104.22.168:27016 (ProGaming.ba)
● Download link: N/A
● MERCHANDISE [MUGS & IPHONE CASE] https://teespring.com/en-GB/gamingreviews-mug#pid=522&cid=101870&sid=front
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamingReviewsYT
► Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/gamingreviews_yt
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gamingreviewsyt
* Video segments *
First round (Win): 00:05
Second round: 02:42
Third round (Win): 05:24
Final round: 08:00
* Map Info *
Creator(s) of the map: Dustin
A follow-up on the Portal 2 map made for Counter-Strike Zombie Escape. It really resembles the portal series far more than its predecessor, having more detailed textures, being more accurate and having overall a more enjoyable gameplay. It is one of the more theme-related maps, for which I have to applaud the effort done by the mapper.
It also has a nice balance between zombies and humans, although the first chokepoint with lasers is far too overpowered when there are only three zombies spawning. More could be done to balance it there, such as opening the right side of the laserwall.
Definitly a recommendation!
GAMEPLAY MODE: Zombie Escape
Zombie Escape is a Source Mod that runs in CS, CS:S and CS:GO. The goal is to escape as a team (CT’s) from the infected (T) that get randomly chosen each round. During the escaping attempt, random and fixed events may happen that reward special items to aid in pushing back the zombies. If the team succeeds in surviving, they win and the zombies are slayed.
If the opposite is true, all humans will become infected and all hope is lost! Make sure to bring good teamwork to the table as you’ll need it to overcome some of the harder challenges such as boss battles and giant zombie hordes.
– Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
– CPU: Intel Core i7 860 @ 2.80GHz Lynnfield 45nm Technology
– RAM: 8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
– Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. P55A-UD3 (Socket 1156)
– Graphics: 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series (ATI)
– Monitors: Philips FTV (1920×[email protected]) + SMB2230H (1920×[email protected])
– Hard Drives
* 931GB SAMSUNG HD103SJ (SATA)
* 1863GB Western Digital WDC WD20EARS-00MVWB0 (SATA)
* 931GB SAMSUNG HD103SJ (SATA)
* 2794GB Western Digital WDC WD30EFRX-68EUZN0 (SATA)
– Optical Drives
* PSDI 5Q7SXAVG9 SCSI CdRom Device
* HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GBC-H20N ATA Device
– Audio: ASUS Xonar D2 Audio Device
ze portal1 pg
The (possible) music available in the video is not my property and has been provided by the level designer of the recorded map. For any legal issues, contact the level designer in question.
The starting sound effect (new with this series) is recorded and designed entirely by myself. Copyright by GamingReviews and cannot be used anywhere else without permission. Ending song is Rewayde – DREAMS by Argofox and is used with permission (https://youtu.be/0JtZOZroRCw).